DELSKY CHARACTER 2D

Hello friends my name is manoj and i was working
on a game called Delskt jungle adventures my is not so popular but i put my effert in that this is my second game first game was olka the adventure and on this game i got 300+ downloads may be you will shock when i will tell my story some day but today we are not going to disscuss today i will share some thing with you may you can create something usefull that people will like. these assets are completely free for use no need to give any kind of credit not required you can use it as you want.

you can use this character as you want and leave a link here if you like i will play the game or whatever you will do please share.
RIGHT CLICK ON IMAGE AND CLICK ON SAVE AS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2D CHARACTER CHIRABBI